Alumni Giving 2020
The end-of-year campaign is a key component of our annual fundraising. The generosity of Fellows in previous years has been extraordinary. As we approach the end of the year, we ask that you again think of FASPE and make a gift alongside your fellow alumni. With your support, we can continue to work together toward the promise of a more ethical future.
This year, our goal is 65% participation from Fellows. No gift is too small (or too large), and, thanks to a challenge provided by an anonymous donor, you can double, triple, or even quadruple your gift:
- If 100% of the fellows in your cohort (e.g., Business 2015 or Journalism 2011) contribute, your gifts will be matched three to one.
- If 75% of the fellows in your cohort contribute, your gifts will be matched two to one.
- If 50% of the fellows in your cohort contribute, your gifts will be matched dollar for dollar.
Latest Cohort Status
Current standings as of Tuesday, January 5, 2021
How to Donate
- Click on the “Donate Now” button below.
- Select “Donate” on the following page to make your contribution.
You can also select “Become a Fundraiser” to create your own fundraising page for this campaign! See instructions on how to become a fundraiser below.
We ask you to consider maximizing your impact by sharing our campaign with your networks, and encouraging friends, family, or employers to support FASPE. All Peer-to-Peer gifts will be matched dollar for dollar.
Become a Fundraiser
- Click on the “Become a Fundraiser” button below.
- Select “Create a New Account” to create your own fundraising page for this campaign.
- Once you submit your information to create a new account, you should receive an email with prompts to help you set up your page.
- Log in and select “Share My Page” to find the link to share with your friends and family!
If you have questions, please contact:
(646) 866-7076 | email@example.com