Corporate Giving Levels
Corporate Founder - $250,000 +
Corporate Benefactor - $100,000 +
Corporate Ambassador - $25,000 +
Below is a sample of benefits available to corporate donors depending on the level of corporate support. FASPE encourages discussion on these and other forms of collaboration and will tailor a benefit package accordingly. Please contact Thorsten Wagner email@example.com for more information.
- Recognition as a Corporate Ambassador, Benefactor or Founder (see above)
- Named FASPE fellow
- Ethics training programs and workshops ranging from 1-2 hour sessions (that, depending on circumstances, may satisfy professional continuing education requirements) to full-day and multi-day programs designed to reflect particular business and professional situations
- FASPE-designed internal ethics programs tailored to meet the specific needs of the corporation. This may include, for example, regular ethics training, counsel on and establishment of an “Ethics Board,” counsel on and establishment of an “Articles of Ethics” for the corporation, whistleblowing and reporting structures, etc.
- Access to consultation on ethics issues–general or specific–from FASPE’s faculty and cohort of specialists
- Curated private “mini-FASPE” trip to Europe for executives/friends
- Creation or publication of a “case study” that identifies and addresses particular ethics issues within the corporation
- FASPE-designed analysis of the “ethics of the future” of the corporation, i.e., taking into account future technologies and changes likely to impact the corporation