How to Apply
Applications for our 2019 Fellowship programs are now closed. Please check back here in the fall of 2019 to apply to the 2020 Fellowship programs.
2019 Program Dates
May 25, 2019 – June 7, 2019: Business, Journalism and Law
June 15, 2019 – June 28, 2019: Medical and Seminary
For more information about our five fellowship programs, please see the descriptions under our Programs tab.
FASPE is not currently accepting applications. Please continue reading to learn more about the application process.
FASPE uses an online application system through Submittable. All applications must be submitted through the FASPE Submittable application portal. To confirm your eligibility for a FASPE program, please refer to the document available here.
Overview of Application Components
- Online form requesting your contact information, degree programs attended, etc.
- Resume that includes information on employment and educational history.
- Transcripts from all institutions of higher education attended, including the current institution if applicable, and your undergraduate institution(s).
- Short essays (200 to 400 words each) in response to three or four questions. Links to pages (and downloadable pdfs) with the specific essay questions for each FASPE program are included below.
- Two letters of recommendation from academic faculty. (For applicants who have already graduated, letters from supervisors or employers are also acceptable.) For more information regarding the letters of recommendation, please consult our FAQs here.
- Two additional references, who should not send in anything written, but should be available for FASPE to contact by phone or email.
Detailed descriptions of each application component are provided on the application portal.
You can preview and download the essay questions here:
Thank you for your interest in FASPE. We look forward to receiving your application.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact:
Director of Programs and Strategy