How to Apply
Applications for our 2020 Fellowship programs will be available on August 30, 2019 through our website and due on December 30, 2019.
2020 Fellowship Dates:
Law, Business, and Journalism Program: May 22, 2020 – June 5, 2020
Medical and Seminary Program: June 12, 2020 – June 26, 2020
Overview of Application Components
- Online form requesting your contact information, degree programs attended, etc.
- Resume that includes information on employment and educational history.
- Transcripts from all institutions of higher education attended, including the current institution if applicable, and your undergraduate institution(s).
- Short essays (200 to 400 words each) in response to three or four questions. Links to pages (and downloadable pdfs) with the specific essay questions for each FASPE program are included below.
- Two letters of recommendation from academic faculty. (For applicants who have already graduated, letters from supervisors or employers are also acceptable.) For more information regarding the letters of recommendation, please consult our FAQs here.
- Two additional references, who should not send in anything written, but should be available for FASPE to contact by phone or email.
Detailed descriptions of each application component are provided on the application portal.
You can preview and download the essay questions here:
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact: