2022 FASPE Business Application
Deadline: Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST
Short Essay Questions
You will find the following questions on the online application at the Submittable portal. Please be prepared to upload your responses to these questions in a single PDF document, along with the other components of the application, by the FASPE Business deadline using the link in Submittable.
- Why are you interested in FASPE, and how do you think the program will influence your growth within the business world?
- Describe an ethical concern you have about the conduct of business that you expect to encounter in your career. Discuss potential causes of the issue and consider both structural remedies and the responsibility of the individual businessperson.
- Describe a difficult ethical leadership decision involving a trade-off that you have made or observed. How was the decision reached? Should anything have been done differently?
- What experiences in your own cultural, academic, or professional background will enable you to enrich program discussions?
- Tell us about a novel, play, poem, painting, sculpture, piece of music, or other work of art (loosely defined) that had an impact on who you are today, and tell us why.
(total word limit: 1500 words)
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to reviewing your application and are available to answer any questions you might have.